Friday, May 20, 2011

School's Out!

I know school has been out for us nearly a month now, but we have still been very busy. Part of the problem is that although OUR school is out, not everyone else's is. So we have to complete things with other people. For instance, tonight is the prom for #1. I will be sure to have lots of pictures so my family can see what a good looking kid I have, but before I post those, I thought I ought to get the end of school pictures up.
This was the last day of our co-op classes. We had a science fair and art gallery show during the lunch break. It went really well in my opinion. Here you can see some of the kids' work. Notice the fox painting in the first picture. That was a project pf #2; he did it for fun alone, not an assignment. The next picture is his display of the assignments that he chose to put in the show.
#1 had to do both the science fair and the art show since he had both art and biology this year. His science fair project was an experiment to see if talking to plants really helps them to grow or if it is really the extra carbon dioxide from your breath that helps them grow. He had art sculptures in another area, but you can see some of his pictures hanging behind him.
And here we all are enjoying the finger food lunch. The art kids were supposed to provide for the meal and they did a great job. It was a lot of fun and a great way to finish off the classes. I hope next year is as wonderful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: