Friday, May 20, 2011

That's That

So now you are caught up on the pictures. I have gone back and seen that I have typing errors. I guess you will have to deal with it since I am not going to fix them. I need to get a boutonniere (man's corsage- I had to look up how to spell that) made for my prom boy and wash and iron his shirt for tonight.
Hubby and I have plateaued on our weight loss, so we have been trying to push it again. We have been walking through the woods since the road hurts my back, and we have been coming back with ticks. A lot of people I know have had ticks this spring, and we have had several in our family. The WHEP day was really bad for them and I came home to take a thorough shower! We go camping for two days next week with 4H, so we will have to spray a lot of tick killer.
We are starting to think about summer vacation plans as a family. Soon we  will have a family meeting to narrow down the options, but it is looking like a historical trip to Gettysburg is the main attraction. Our family really enjoys history. It is the one thing we all have in common. So I guess we will head over to AAA in a few days and get some brochures and books to make our plans.
I looked for a time for #1 to take driver's ed this summer and there was only one option that worked for us. It was of course right in the middle of what had been the planned family vacation, so we have to rework the vacation. Now you can all get back up off the floor. Yes, I said #1 is signing up for driver's ed. I am just as stunned, but it is time.
Hubby is performing a wedding this weekend. It is a big weekend for the whole family I guess. Hope you enjoyed this run-down of our family's adventures. Talk to you soon!

No comments: