Saturday, October 15, 2011

Birthday Boy

Hubby celebrated his birthday a few weeks ago. My goodness how time flies! Quite honestly I don't need to ever go through another hurricane in my lifetime. And this one was not even horrible! It just seems to take so long to get everything back to normal.
 Anyway, Hubby had a birthday. He loves pie better than cake, so I made his favorite Blackberry Pie. Notice the age cut into the top? Yep. Forty-four!! He sure did rob the cradle when he married me.

 Our family celebrates birthdays together by eating out. Hubby chose Red Lobster. He used to choose the Japanese steakhouse, but he has stopped that. I told him if he wants to go there he has to go alone. The boys and I don't care for the food, and once you have seen the show a couple of times you really don't care to see it again. So Red Lobster it is.
 My guys sure are goofy. Below is the face of the man I love, even the older version of it. (Love ya, Sweetheart!)

 And this is me and the other goofy man in my life. I am very blessed to have these three hooligans.

No comments: