Friday, March 09, 2012

Strange Dreams

I often dream strange things. Last week I dreamed that a bear was walking around in the subdivision I lived in. I showed the prints to a woman who was walking her dog. She became very upset and notified the community watch people. As I kept walking I ran into Martha, a fellow Envirothon coach. She was taking her team on a hike and had made fake prints for the kids to look for. I had to go tell the neighborhood patrol to relax; there was no bear. Envirothon Competition One is in less than two weeks. It's hard to tell what I will dream between now and then.
Night before last I was irritated with my in-laws because they chose to take some college kids to Hawaii instead of taking us or my brother-in-law's family. Instead we went to some pirate restaurant and had the special...hot cornflakes with red beans and milk poured over the top. It was as disgusting as it sounds.
At least last night went a little better. Leonardo DiCaprio was going to make me a cherry pie, but I started coughing and woke myself up, so I don't know how that turned out.
Mostly I just want a really restful night's sleep.

No comments: