Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hey There, Chickie!

These little guys were hatching on our Easter table Sunday at lunch. I thought this was a cute way to make devilled eggs for the holiday. I don't decorate for holidays anymore, so I thought I could take a little extra pain with the eggs to throw in a little merriment. I think they turned out well. The eye is chopped olive and the beak is a piece of carrot sliver.

Today I worked on filling out the application for Conservation Teacher of the Year. Now I have a HUGE headache. It took all day. I hope I win so I can make a little money on that time I spent today!
---------------
Today's thanksgiving is that I got to see my "extra" boys today. Not too much, since I was working on the computer all day, but it was nice to hear their voices in the house once again. God has always provided me with the children I so badly wanted. Thank you God.

No comments: