Monday, April 16, 2012

Myriad

I just asked #1 what he is thankful for. Doors. Strange child, that one.
Today I got papers graded at school, talked to good friends, and enjoyed being with all the kids. This evening I had a wonderful dinner of chili con queso, and then went for a walk with my Hubby. We saw a deer and stood and stared at each other for quite a while. A rabbit ran into the woods as we passed. The neighbor's dog played with us on the way. A frog was making odd croaking noises in the wheat field. The hawk was flying over and squealing. It was a beautiful evening and a great nature walk. Now I am sitting in the livingroom with all my men. What do I NOT have to be thankful for?
#2 says I can be thankful that dad isn't losin' chunks on that belch. Another strange one!

No comments: