Saturday, September 01, 2012

Good Health

June 29th I started feeling a pressure under my left rib cage. It has come and gone ever since then, and two ultrasounds later, I have been declared healthy. They don't know what I could be feeling, but I shouldn't be concerned about it.
Sometimes my body tells me that something is wrong. I slow down, change my eating habits, whatever, in order to make my body return to normal. How often though does my spiritual body say to knock something off and I don't listen?
This year at Winterfest we were given a copy of the New Testament in a different format- no chapters and verses, just the letters printed the way they were written. I have been reading it ever since. Every morning I read several pages, meditate on them, find things I never noticed before. I feel like it is my "daily check-up" with the Healer.
And this Healer has the ultimate ultrasound! He can see what is inside my very soul. He has no doubts at all about what ails me. What an honor it is that he still takes me on as his patient.

No comments: