Monday, October 16, 2006

I have 2 sick chickens and a dead cat. I don't know if the two are connected or an odd coincidence, but I am calling the Extension Agent today to come and check on things. Hopefully it is just a virus that will be over soon. I have baby chicks and a duckling in with the rabbits and have baby bunnies due soon, so I need the space that the sick chicken is taking up in the rabbit hutch. ________________ I haven't heard from Guatemala, but the other family seems pleased that things aren't as bad as they could have been. The father felt like the daughter wasn't in mortal danger, but moral, perhaps. ________________ I had such a nice talk with a friend after church yesterday. I sometimes feel like I am drying up here. A good, long, honest, spiritual discussion is what I needed. Also, during church, I felt an intense urge that a former student of ours, Iliaba, needed prayers. I was moved to tears for her. I have no idea what was going on, but I lifted her to the Father, and I know that He knows.

No comments: