Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well, I made it through yesterday without baking a pie. I didn't get done half of what needed doing, so I can't imagine what I was thinking trying to make a pie. I don't even think I will get to the pie today. Sorry, Honey. As I looked around the "farmette" this morning, I wondered how people get everything done and still go to a job. My grandmother told me the other day of a neighbor who is a farmer and he has another full-time job. On top of that his wife works and they have three small children. I can't imagine what their bathroom looks like! I thought this morning, that it is a good thing God makes things grow without much help from us, or nothing would be growing around here! The flowers are blooming all over the yard, and it is not any of my doing other than planting- and not even all of them were planted by me! Some beautiful, red flowers popped up last week all on their own.

No comments: