Saturday, October 14, 2006

We had our first frost this morning. I have been seeing the snow they have had recently up North, and thankful that we are in the South. I felt sorry for the little chicks and duckling that had to be in such cold their first night here, but they survived fine. I heard from an old friend today, via email. It is always so good to hear from friends out of the blue. I can't wait for Heaven. Other friends are on my mind today. One couple is to arrive in Guatemala today to meet their daughter for the first time. They are adopting a little girl and will get her back home next week. The other friend is on his way to protect his daughter from a possible predator. She is at college and is meeting a guy from Canada that she met on-line several months ago. Two very different missions, one purpose for both- grab hold of the one you love and protect her as well as you can. May God bless both families.

No comments: