Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Satan was on the Warpath yesterday! First of all, I hate, despise, can't stand to talk on the phone. The whole day was spent on the phone. The hotel we reserved for our big 4-H trip- that we have planned all year- did not have our reservation. Call the travel agent; she's out of town until Thursday. Make many more calls. The Extension Agent did not have an answer for my sick chickens. The manager for the oil company wasn't in. Also called the National Park Service---it is suppposed to be safe to go on the National Mall after dark. Call the 4-H families to update them. Call the in-laws to catch them up on things; they are also going on the trip. Mom called at 9:20 pm. On top of all of that...#5 hadn't had a nap the day before and was very weepy, the kids had trouble with schoolwork, the hair salon lost my name and I sat there for 2 hours. So it was a rough day, but Satan lost. I didn't yell at anyone, nor hide away in a dark room with some chocolate. Today I get a date with my husband. It should be a great day!

No comments: