Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Having a restless night. So I got up and wrote our Christmas letter. I seem to be behind in my Christmas business this year! A friend is coming over Wednesday to spend the day helping me catch up. Maybe she can put address labels on the letters. I know some people don't like the yearly letters from friends, but I love them. I feel like I am visiting with an old friend when one comes in the mail. _________ I have been thinking about our church service Sunday. We didn't have a sermon, per se, but Matt spoke about Christ's death and resurrection focusing the whole service on the Eucharist. One part was a video clip of Jesus's life and scriptures that said how "amazed" everyone was by him. The people were amazed, the disciples were amazed, the leaders were amazed...Are you amazed? Yes, I am. I would never do what he did, I could never love like he loved, I could never be as patient as he was. He amazes me.

No comments: