Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Spent yesterday working on 4-H. That is why I planned to take December off of school. I learned last year that it requires a lot to finish everything up. So the afternoon was spent scrapbooking with 8 children. Then 3 kids came home home with us for dinner and a sleepover. As we drove along they were trying to impress each other. Remember it was 5 boys. They started talking about cars. Now my children don't know anything about cars and never pay any attention to them. All of a sudden #1 is an authority on cars. He starts dropping names like Integra, Supra, Oddyssey, and ends with, "Well, the Ferrarri is the best car." Another answers, "They're good, but the Lambourgini is really phat." (At this point I am wondering when my kids are going to ask about fat cars, but they skip over it.) "What's a Lambourgini?" asks #2. Another kids answers, "I think it's an old sheep."

No comments: