Thursday, December 14, 2006

The weather has been changing and everyone seems to be getting ill in some way. #5 evidently has an ear infection, so he isn't coming today. #1 has an infected finger and is on antibiotics. Hubby has back spasms. I guess the stress of the holidays is getting to us. _______ I was watching out the window this morning as I always do during devotional time, and had the thought that windows were the first televisions. It is interesting to watch the animals, weather, seasons, neighbors...the volume is kind of low, but I like the quiet. A person called a few days ago to take a local radio survey. Her first question was do you listen to at least one hour of radio a week. My answer was no. "Are you sure? You don't think 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there adds up to an hour?" No was still my response. I like it quiet. I don't get much of it with all of the children around, but I do enjoy it.

No comments: