Monday, January 07, 2008

Today the routine is supposed to start. The holidays are officially over for us and we head back to school. To change it up a bit though, we will be going to the gym in the mornings BEFORE school. Homeschoolers are not known for very early mornings so we are talking a major routine change here. The boys are upset that it means no tv in the mornings before school. -------- Although today is back to routine, there will be very little of it. The father of a friend passed away and I am going to the funeral, 3 1/2 hours away. So the kids will go to a friend's house for a while, and I will watch my "extra" kids later this week. My friend who suffered the loss was not raised in the area, so another friend and I are hoping we can be her support today. -------- #2 came in the other day and told me Jesus sure was late. "What do you mean?" "Well he was supposed to be born around April, but he didn't come until Christmas. That's what I call late!"

No comments: