Friday, September 12, 2008

Yesterday was square dancing. My heart was broken. We didn't have enough girls and so I had to be one of the dancers. #1 was without a partner, so I joined him. I thought he would melt through the floor. He was nice enough not to say anything, but it was VERY obvious that he didn't want to dance with his mother. Then the girl across from us, normally a sweet little thing that I like, turned into my mortal enemy. She offered to dance with him and let me dance with her partner. I told her in no uncertain terms that he will always choose me over her. She looked stunned, but I just couldn't help myself. I am not ready for the girl/boy thing. I am done milking the goats. I measured the amount I was getting, and they had dried up to about 3 cups a day. I just didn't feel like it was worth paying someone to milk them when we go away, so I am done. I enjoyed sleeping a little longer this morning.

1 comment:

SCV22867 said...

I agree it is too early for the boy/girl thing. We may need to talk about the "always" part. I believe that is one of my biggest obstacles to a plesent relationship with my mil.