Friday, December 12, 2008

This Is It

Today is the day. The test starts at noon EST, so pray hard for my attention span, focus, and recall. I took yesterday off of all things test related just to give myself a fresh brain for today. We went to see Bolt in the evening. I laughed myself silly. Now granted, I am feeling a bit stressed, but it did seem to be a very humorous and clean movie. The boys sat in front of us and there was one other family in the theater. I have a tendency to laugh out loud at movies, and the boys kept turning around and telling me to be quiet. ------- #5 was singing this song the other day...Supercalifrage--lipstick--expealladocious. I guess you try to make as much sense out of something as you can. It reminded #1 of when he thought "There's a Bad Moon on the Rise" was "There's a Bathroom on the Right." ------- I started wrapping Christmas presents yesterday only to discover that we were out of paper. I went to Dollar Tree by Michael's and found very cute paper. They had all the holiday shows, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town and Frosty the Snowman, even Peanuts. Good buy if you need paper.

No comments: