Monday, March 10, 2008

I broke the news about Kelly to the boys yesterday. I told them she will have to find another home because of the trouble she is causing. I did NOT tell them the ultimatum if she can't find another home. I have put it out on several groups I belong to, so hopefully she will find a happy, country home. The boys took it fairly well. They just want to make sure it is a good home, and they hope it is someone they know. #1 also asked if we could get another dog, and the answer was a definite, "No." I don't think he ever cried, but his voice was shaky. #2 takes most things in stride. ---------- I am planning on spring cleaning closets this week. For some reason the time change is affecting me in the opposite. I wake up in the middle of the night and think it is time to get up. So I have been in bed for several hours now thinking about what to do with this house. I may rearrange some furniture soon as well. I would really like to get the floor in our dressing room changed. It is about the nastiest thing in our house, and refuses to come clean. ----------- Extreme Home Make-Over was a WV family last night, so we watched. It was a family from a town near our hometowns, so it was interesting to watch and hear the things we know about. I was wondering what they would do with the property because, of course, it was on the side of a hill. The family was 7 people living in a 600 sqft home. We figured out that is about 3 rooms in our house! ----------- We have been keeping track of what we are thankful for at the end of a day. Last night space was on everyone's mind. Hubby, however, wrote: Peaches, Melons, Pomegranites, Mangoes, and Apples. Use your imagination! When we went to the prayer healer last week, he wanted to know why I didn't ask for prayer. I said I wasn't sure what to say. He said, "You just tell him you want bigger t__s, and see if he lays his hands on you. I just wish someone would do that once and see what happens!" Is he not a nut?!

No comments: