Saturday, March 08, 2008

I don't know if the drought is over, but we sure are a lot wetter than we were a month ago! Again, yesterday, we had rain. Through the night I could hear it falling, too. When it is just a rain, and not a windy storm, I like having a tin roof. It sounds so soothing. But a storm, YIKES! You will think it is going to blow right off. ----------- Co-op went well yesterday, except the attendance seemed down. I know some people who are ill, and perhaps the weather kept some away. I passed #1's Microbiology teacher in the hall and asked how the class is going. She said it is going well, but they had used blood for something that day, and #1 had a hard time with it. She hoped it wasn't too much for him. I assured her that he has trouble with body parts and blood, and not to worry about it. He freaks out with me too. The poor thing wants to work with animals when he grows up, but he can't think about getting through Biology. I don't know how it will go. She said she was sure to tell him that no animals were harmed in the taking of blood.

No comments: