Friday, March 14, 2008

Thursdays wear me out. It is about the end of the week to start with, and then I run all of my errands for the week on Thursday afternoon. Of course there are 5 kids to take care of, school to complete, and groceries to put away. I slept well last night. We also worked on taxes some more last evening. We owe Uncle Sam about $300. I like it better when he owes me, but actually what it means is he let me borrow $300 for the year and now it is time to pay it back. Thanks Uncle Sam. Today we have a special event for the homeschooling community. The highschoolers are performing a "come to life" museum. They will be dressed as characters from history and as the kids walk through the high schoolers will "come to life" and tell about their historical character. After that the fire department will have an ambulance and a smokehouse to teach the kids fire safety. They will also have their clowns there to teach as well. 4H is selling refreshments. One family is sick, sick, sick, and another one is out of town. So I will be busy selling my little heart out. The kids will take turns helping so they can do the fun stuff too. Now #1 woke up crying that he is going to throw up, and he has a slight fever. Ugh. ----------- I have a prayer request for one of my readers. My uncle is having vision problems, macular degeneration. He has to have injections into his eye for the next three months. That in itself sounds horrific, but loss of sight isn't that great either. Please pray that the Healer will restore Ed's sight just as He did when he was on Earth.

No comments: