Friday, March 07, 2008

Today we head back to co-op. Last week I had to leave early, so I found out several days later that #2 had a homework assignment. He signed up for a creative writing class, all on his own. I was very surprised because he doesn't seem to like writing when I assign something. Well, he loves this class. He did his homework all on his own- I actually forgot! He liked writing it so well that he wrote the story for the six week project. His brother asked why he would do that if it isn't due for 6 weeks. He answered that if everyone gets it done, maybe the teacher will make another assignment! His story was about Mr. Pig who gets caught in a "mafia-like" situation and has to fight against the Big Boss of the Meat Lovers Society. ------------ Kelly has been having seizures about every 3 weeks or so, at least the ones we see. She also is evidently upsetting the neighbor becasue she eats their cat's food. If the kids go near her when she is eating she snaps at them, and the mother is afraid of that. We are trying to keep her inside more, but I am afraid we are going to have to get rid of her. The problem is that she hasn't had veterinary care, and with the seizures, I don't think anyone is going to want her. So it may come to putting her down. I know I have wished she would die before, but this is not what I wanted.

No comments: