Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The time change seems to have caught up with my family. We all stayed in bed longer than usual today. It was nice to wake up to sunshine though. I really hate alarm clocks; the sun is so much pleasanter. Spring has arrived here and the flowers and sunshine- on WET grass- are a welcome sight. I watched Myth last night with Hubby. It is a Jackie Chan video. We had a $2 new release coupon that was going to expire, so Hubby asked for a little date. I despise choosing movies, so I told him just get something funny or action/adventure. Jackie Chan was not what I had in mind. I don't think, however, that it was what my husband had in mind either. It was in Chinese with English subtitles. It actually ended up being an ok movie. The flashbacks and dreams were interesting. It was rated PG-13, but I think just for the karate stuff. There wasn't swearing, nudity, sexual innuendo, or mass murder. Very refreshing. --------- Yesterday the boys were doing their schoolwork when #1 came in to me in a huff. "Why does #2 have a movie in science and I don't?" I told him his brother is studying the brain and if he wants to watch, it is fine with me. I didn't tell him, "Because your brother is studying the brain and you are studying sex." If I gave him a video I would be in a lot of trouble!

No comments: