Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I took the boys yesterday to visit their grandparents. They are staying at Carolina Beach, NC this week. It is about 2 1/2 hours from here. I figured if they came that far, I could travel a ways too. So we went down and had lunch and dinner together, and played in-between. Actually, I don't know much of what they did, because Hubby's aunt and uncle were there too, and they took me out for the afternoon. We shopped a little and saw the movie, Leatherheads. It is very funny, old time funny I guess you would say. The boys went to Fort Fisher, the Fisher Aquarium, and, of course, McDonald's. They were using the metal detector on the beach when I got back. It made for a late night, but it was a great visit. It has been damp and chilly here for several days, so it was shocking to see kids playing in the ocean. I went over and asked where they were from. My suspicions were confirmed when they said the Cleveland area. I knew you had to be from up north if you were in that water! We were bundled up.

No comments: