Monday, April 21, 2008

The movie Expelled ended with one of the lead evolutionists saying if he met God he would ask, "Why did you take such pains to hide yourself?" I was dumbfounded as I see God everywhere I look. I would have to have you prove to me that there isn't a God. I suppose it is what you are looking for. I agree with Romans 1:20 "From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his invisible qualities- his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse whatsoever for not knowing God." ----------- I had such a bittersweet dream last night. Somehow hubby and I separated. I was miserable and we got together for a weekend. We visited his family and the kids were with his parents. His grandfather was still alive, and all of us were so happy. By the end of the dream we were back together. I just can't imagine living without my Lover. ------------ My dad and I went walking over the farm behind us when he was down a week ago visiting. We met the farmer back there and I asked him if he is selling the land. Actually, he had just bought it- or was in the process of buying it. The woman who owned it had passed away last year and it was up for sale. He said he is planning on farming it as long as he can; he is 55 years old. That was good news. He and Dad also talked about how much it costs to farm now. He pays $300 a day just on diesel fuel. The price of fertilizer tripled in the last year, to about $800. The tractor he was driving was about $100,000, and there is more equipment than just that. Personally I am shocked that the prices at the store aren't higher. We figured out what you would have to make a day, and this minister family can't afford to farm!

No comments: