Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Busy Days

Yesterday was just one of those days that continues to race by without a pit stop. I did have my seatbelt on, though. There was school, work, errands, tanning a deer hide, dinner to make, a prayer meeting, and likely more that flashed by the window so fast I missed it. It was good to have the prayer meeting at our house. We are joining a group called First Mondays, and people all over the world are praying on the first Monday of the month. I love to pray, and I looked forward to it all day. We had a time of silence, and I could feel the tension melting out of my neck. That was when I hit the brakes on my day. Aahhh. ------------------ One of my birthday gifts was this sign. I am not selling all of the goats, but there are a few that need to be somewhere else. Darkie is so big, and eats so much, without giving me anything in return. And then there is Ashten. Yes, she is on the wrong side of the fence. The little pipsqueak can slip under the fence and off she goes. Even being very rotundly pregnant, she can manage this acrobatic feat. So after the babies are born, off she goes.
It is funny to me that the goats wait outside the chicken coop to get into it, and the chickens wait inside wanting to get out. How often we are unhappy with our circumstances, thinking someone else has it better.
One lone duck rules the roost.
------------ Hubby and I watched Seargent York last night. It was my first time to see it. Boy does that movie have a lot to say. Why can't Hollywood make them like that anymore?

No comments: