Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD, HEALER OF GOATS!!!

Some of you may find this entry offensive or trite, but I KNOW that the Lord had a large hand in the healing of Manly. I went out to milk Faye and feed Manly just a bit ago. She didn't have much milk, but I took what I could get. Then I tried the old eyedropper. Manly wasn't a bit interested. So I kept Faye in the stanchion and put Manly under her. He went to town trying to get to her. I let her out of the stanchion, put the feed out for her, and held the little man while he tried to nurse. God Bless Him! He nursed for about 10 minutes. Faye let him keep trying while she contentedly ate. There were a few times that I hardly supported Manly; he was basically standing on his own. I then put him out in the field and let Faye out as well. She went over to him and nuzzled him to clean him up. Get this...HE STOOD UP AND NURSED!! I cried tears of joy as I shouted and sang praises to THE LORD, HEALER OF GOATS!! I'm sure the neighbors thought I had lost my mind, but there is no doubt that the Lord who healed the blind, deaf, and lame has healed Manly. I can't wait to see how well he is doing tomorrow.

No comments: