Friday, March 06, 2009

SLEEP

I slept in my own bed last night for 10 hours!! The only goat anywhere near me was the old one I married. I looked out on Manly this morning and he was sleeping in the sunshine with a full belly. Hallelujah! Tonight #2 and a bunch of guys are going camping. #1 is being left alone, though I am still trying to talk him into camping, and Hubby and I are going on a date. I walked into the room last evening, evidently smiling. Hubby asked why I looked so happy. "I am taking a hot shower, putting on jammies, and going absolutely nowhere. I am not even seeing anyone, other than the kids." After such a long month, it sounded heavenly. ----- Ok. The refrigerator has been freezing things lately. I have fooled with the adjustors and it still freezes. So I called the repairman today. He came out, moved the knobs, and said that should do it. If it does I will kick him! I told him that was where the knobs were when all of the trouble started, but he said see how it goes and call him tomorrow. Ugh.

No comments: