Monday, March 16, 2009

Rainy Monday

The afternoon is looking more dreary than the morning. Too bad there won't be time for a nap. I have been trying to finish knitting a baby blanket for a friend's shower this weekend. I think I may actually finish it. I got quite a bit done yesterday since it was so rainy outside. Polly is recovering nicely, except for the leg cramps that grab her while asleep. Tomorrow is the scan that will tell us what else we may be dealing with. Pray that there is NOTHING else to deal with. I took the boys to JAKES Day on Saturday. They get to shoot guns, bows and arrows, and learn about safety. We went last year too, and the boys really like it. They are planning a time to be at their grandpa's house so that they can shoot some more. #2 would like to hunt. I may let him go this fall with all of the uncles and cousins. #1 is going to interview the mayor!! He and another kid from our 4-H club are working on a documentary about former 4-H members and how 4-H helped them to be better citizens. We were thrilled to learn the mayor of our town was a 4-Her, and she has agreed to do an interview with the kids. Neat, huh? Now for the bad news. The inspection of the house that was to be today has been moved to tomorrow. I guess when you have waited nearly 6 months another day isn't that bad. I am ready to get my house back though.

No comments: