Monday, April 20, 2009

Blonde Queen

I was feeling very faint today. I would walk through the kitchen like a drunk. When I leaned into the washer or dryer, I would have a "black out." I was shaky and very lightheaded. I asked a friend to check my blood pressure because I thought for sure I was about to have a stroke. I have been under a lot of stress lately, and I figured my limit had been reached. The blood pressure turned out to be fine. Finally, I deduced that the insulation that was installed today was making me have blonde moments. There were a lot of fumes coming off of it. So we opened all of the windows and doors and I seem to be getting back to normal now. Of course blonde moments will occur even in the cleanest air. --------- I made Texas Soup for dinner tonight. I thought that would be a good way to make the boys eat bean soup: call it something else. #2 asked, "What's for dinner?" "Texas Soup," I replied. "Texas Soup," he twanged back. But as we got closer to dinner the real questions began. "What's in Texas Soup? Beans?" Sigh.

No comments: