Thursday, April 09, 2009

Dreams

Lately I have had some strange dreams. I actually have a lot of strange dreams, but these seem especially odd. First I dreamed that I was a spy sneaking into an occult that was moving to Montana from Canada. I was assigned to sneak in and convince them to go back to Canada. The really odd part was that fire ants were coming with me in order to get into Canada. The fire ants were performing their own espionage. Then I dreamed that #1 had been kidnapped from us when he was about 1 year old. He was returned to us at 3 years, but had been brainwashed. We were trying to just go back to normal, but he kept doing weird things. Last night it was that there were terrorists in town kidnapping children from the railroad tracks. My mother had seen it on television and called to ask me about it. I said I had heard something like that, but wasn't concerned. Then I was asked to chase down the terrorists on camels who liked to eat a LOT of salt. I didn't even eat anything weird before these dreams! Usually I dream about the mafia or something about the kids or house. These were strange even for me. ------- Hubby came back safely yesterday evening.

No comments: