Monday, April 13, 2009

Freedom

The kids have discovered that they can get out under the fence. They enjoy the grass on the other side. They keep showing up in the back yard. I guess I won't have to mow as much this summer. I just hope they don't discover the grapevine! I have been trying to grow that for about 4 years now, and I may succeed this year with all of the rain we have been having.
Above, the triplets, Rachael, Alex, and David, are hanging together. Then the black and white twins, Isaac and Isabelle. The two singles seem to hang together, on the left is Joy and then Manly on the right. Below front to back is Manly, Isabelle, and Joy. Manly is still "different" from the others, but he is so much better than a month ago. He has trouble walking in a straight line and falls a lot, but otherwise he is doing well.
These are the boys' pottery containers. They were learning to make things on the wheel. I think they were hoping for cereal bowls, but they didn't turn out that deep. I told them they look like good candle holders. You might get a Christmas present there, Grandparents. I like the glaze; all of the kids' pottery turned out well.
----------
The "extra" kids are on spring break this week, so our school will be a bit different too. They will be here all day, so that slows down what we can accomplish. I told my boys they have to do Math, Grammar, and Foreign Language. They are booking to get done before the others get here.
----------
Would my new "follower" identify herself? It kind of wigs me out not knowing who is reading.

No comments: