Friday, August 03, 2012

Surgery

Not my surgery; relax. Hubby and the boys and I came up to WV on Sunday to visit with his family. The brother-in-law and his family came in too, and we had a nice visit for a few days. They headed back to Indiana on Wednesday. Hubby and the boys brought me out to my parents yesterday so that I can help my mother after her surgery. My family headed back to NC and will get me on Tuesday.
My mother's surgery was to clear out her sinuses, and she is doing really, really well with it. Thank you to all who have been praying for her health and comfort. She is hardly even in pain, though she is moving slowly and carefully.
I am spending my time writing about Kelly and taking care of Mom. It should be a relaxing few days for me. Sorry for Mom, happy for me.

No comments: