Monday, June 26, 2006

It was a restful weekend. I was feeling a bit anemic this weekend and was forced to rest. I tried to work in-between fits of fatigue, but I can't say that I accomplished much. Mostly I just lay in a dark room and either slept or stared into the darkness. Last night I was mopping the floor at 10:00 pm so that it would look like I had done something. Then, this morning, as I had my devotional time, I noticed that I was able to focus much more than I had been able to the last couple of weeks. I guess I needed that restful time deep inside of me. _________ #1 and #2 go to Goat Camp this week. Sounds interesting, huh? They go every afternoon for a week and learn how to care for a goat and how to show a goat. Their own goats should arrive within the next 2 weeks. Millie is mine I guess and so I suppose will be the babies, although I promised one to the owner of Millie's affections, Clyde.

No comments: