Monday, June 12, 2006

My sons are back! They have been missed by parents and friends alike. We got them in VA on Friday and stayed there for a conference, so that they didn't get home until Saturday evening. Each appears to have grown 2 inches, but I still put them on my lap. They seemed very glad to get home, to see their animals, play with their toys, be in their own space. They had a great time, but now it is Boot Camp- time to get back to normal and not be spoiled by grandparents. #1 told me last night that he knew their diet would have to change now that they are home. Today is a 4H meeting to learn about Washington, D.C. I don't know how much they are looking forward to learning but they are definitely looking forward to seeing their friends. The grandparents tried to do some educational things with them in WV- BUT FUN THINGS- and the response was always, "We're on vacation! We don't have to learn anything!" Boy are they in for a shock.

No comments: