Monday, March 05, 2007

I tried to have a "real Sabbath" yesterday. I'm not sure how well it went. We worked hard on Saturday to get things done, so I wouldn't feel pressured on Sunday to clean things up or work outside. I put meat in the crock pot so I wouldn't have to cook for the luncheon at church. So the day included: go to Bible class, worship, lunch at church, then home to make bread for the evening's communion fellowship, back to church for Spanish class, back home for a nap, look through papers for the retreat next weekend, and then off to church again for communion. We got out of that so late that we did eat out for dinner, come home and check on the animals, and then read to the boys.Now looking at that I would say I didn't too well, except if I hadn't tried to finish things on Saturday, I guess I would have felt like I couldn't take a nap yesterday. I will try again next week.

No comments: