Friday, March 09, 2007

I went out with a friend last night to see a movie. The projector broke, and so we had plenty of time to visit. It was nice to just sit still and catch up with each other. The projector never did get fixed. #1 started feeling poorly yesterday morning and by afternoon had a fever of 102.5. Last night he woke at midnight with the same. This morning I went in check on him and he said, "I feel great!" This is the response you expect from a kid who wants to go to co-op. We all look forward to it. Tonight and tomorrow is a women's retreat and I have to figure out what to do with the sickie now. This is something I so seldom have to work around that it is making me think of those mothers who work outside the home. What a rough life children of single parent homes must have.

No comments: