Saturday, March 03, 2007

The novel that I just finished has had me thinking about Texas. There is so much involved in my memories of Texas, that it is hard to say if it was good or bad. I know for a fact that God sent us there, and had a purpose for our being there, but it was not an enjoyable reason. It was hard work against Satan and we were tired when we left. It has been such a blessing to be in NC. The congregation here is filled with good, Christian people, and so far our fights with Satan have not been overwhelming. I enjoy going to church and have no fears on Sunday of what might happen. My husband is not in constant defense of his job. We have good friends, good jobs, a great place to live, and are closer to family. Truly God has rewarded us. So while I was thinking about this last night, I wasted some time on the computer and looked up people from Texas to see how they are doing. One thing led to another and I found myself looking up information on my brother-in-law. I found out all of his former addresses, close relatives, and even whom one of his roommates was. There is little you can't find out on the internet. It was amazing, exciting, curious, and scary all at once.

No comments: