Saturday, March 10, 2007

The retreat went well, I think. I had a good time visiting with the ladies and so, I guess, did everyone else. I was able to take the boys with me for about 40 minutes last night and leave them in the van to watch a movie until their dad could be there to get them. Then today they stayed with a friend for the morning and just watched tv. #1 is tired, but seems to be doing better. The in-laws will be here in a couple of hours. I am always surprised by people's reactions to our families visiting. I think it is a WV "thing" that families and friends stay together and have a good time. We all work together, play together, and just have a great time together. I remember the governor making a comment once during a flood that the aid centers were not full. He said West Virginians usually take care of their own family and neighbors. I have to say that is the experience I have had.

No comments: