Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Got some spring cleaning done yesterday. I bought a chest of drawers for the boys' room a few weeks ago, but hadn't gotten it into their room yet. So we cleaned and moved furniture around all day. All of the bedding was washed, the baseboards cleaned, things dusted, papers thrown out...a good day in my opinion! I was also able to clean some of the rest of the house since it was my "night off." I know, I know, but I feel more relaxed at times if I know the house is clean. The point of a night off is to be more relaxed, so sometimes work is relaxing! We are heading to Kinston this afternoon for a little field trip. They have a nice nature center and a health/science museum that is great for small children, and it is free!! I have to lighten up a little this week since the other kids are on spring break.

No comments: