Monday, April 23, 2007

I now have permission to hoe! I just got back from the chiropractor's office and he said I am looking good enough for hoeing, no shoveling yet, though. Everything seems to be moving much better. It is good to feel good again. Aging is starting to enter my mind a little more. I realized that my brother-in-law's family is going to start ruining everyone's life soon. His older daughter will be starting school in the fall! I can't believe she is going to be old enough for that. She is excited that the boys will have to consider her a big girl now that she will be five. Anyway, I think they are going to have to homeschool so that we can keep on having the visits that we have enjoyed in the past. It really makes a big difference when you have to worry about school calendars. The boys and I are going to WV this weekend for a visit. I told my mother last night that school is out for us now. She was shocked that NC could be out of school already. I told her no, our school is out. The boys have put in their 180 days now. She seemed stunned. Starting school in July can do that to you. Better move along and get some hoeing done.

No comments: