Thursday, April 19, 2007

Last night we were discussing social change and flaws in society. Funny that it happened to be this week with the VT massacre. Mostly we decided that we aren't hopeful, but realistic. There isn't much you can do to change the world when sin is in the world. But what you CAN do is change the place you are in in the world. I am trying to change society by the way I treat others, by what I teach my children, by the kind of friend I am. I suppose this life would be very hopeless if not for the hope of a better life to come. Speaking of a better life...I went back to the chiropractor today. I think I like the philosophy there. You heal the spine, which encompasses the nervous system, and then the rest of the body heals because the nervous system is healed. Yesterday my back hurt worse than when I went to the chiropractor, but by evening it was doing better. It was the headache that was killing me in the evening. So I told the doc today and he adjusted my neck. I wasn't expecting it, which is probably good, but I think it is really going to help. It seems to have helped my TMJ that I have been suffering with for years. We'll see how I feel by tonight. Just a couple more days of school and the boys are counting down!

No comments: