Monday, January 19, 2009

Basketball

Saturday was the first big game. #1 actually got to start; I didn't think the coach was going to start him. He plays better than he did a few years ago when he played in another league. He has had basketball lessons at one of the co-ops, and that probably helped. He still needs to get more aggressive, and pay attention a little better, but for the first "real" game I thought he did well.
The final score was 16-18; we lost. It was a close game, we were winning until the last minute. Then the other team tied, and then they made a couple foul shots, and we lost. Good game otherwise.
-----------
These lights are in our livingroom and diningroom. I bought ceiling fans to put up as part of our remodeling. I am hoping it will help the air efficiency in the long run. I am a bit sad about losing the original lighting though.
A friend is going to help me try to sell them on eBay.
-------
BIG NEWS!!! We are expected to get 3-6 inches of SNOW tomorrow. I always had snow days on my birthday growing up...maybe the boys will luck out.

No comments: