Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Lights Went Out in NC

So our estimation of power outage was a little off yesterday. It went off about 11:00 a.m. and came on at 10:20 p.m. Our guy said he would be back today but not so early. Wonder why? We got through it ok, and he was generous to give us power every now and then the first hour or so. It was like living in Baghdad; we never knew when the power would be on, and when it was we kicked it into high gear! We are back into our gym routine. I am glad about that, though my back is a little achy today. We missed most of December due to housing and 4-H interference. We played basketball on Monday and went swimming yesterday. Today we head back to the pool. I like having a routine, even if I am constantly looking for ways to break out of it. I have been thinking about a camping trip for this summer. I would like to take the family West, camping for part of the trip. I think it will be the last stress free time I have for a while once I go back to school.

No comments: