Saturday, January 30, 2010

Awesome Grandma

This was a speed racing slide. You would line up, and when the clock started, take off for a race to the end. I had trouble getting it to take off. I did this ride a couple of times, but I didn't particularly like it. I never felt much in control of it. Above you see my boys getting close to the end.
Above here you see that the boys are done with the ride and getting up. The dark figure at the left of your screen is the loser of the race, Grandma. She had the same starting problems that I had.
The boys were able to get Grandma on everything but the Tornado, although #2 didn't want on the Tornado either. They enjoyed getting her on a 4-man raft and going through the "River Canyon Run". That one was fun if you didn't go backward, which is how I went through about 80% of the time.
One lifeguard told the boys, "You better be nice to your Grandma. She's awesome!" They quite agree.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: