Monday, January 25, 2010

Triplets

You can't catch these three together very often. Out of 17 pictures I managed twice to get them all together. This group seems to like their freedom. I know I said I wouldn't name the babies for friends anymore, but one of the 4-Hers said he wished he had a goat named for him. So I gave the boys the kids' names and the girl the mother's name. They are Aaron, Isaac, and Sherry. Sorry Guys, but your name will be dinner soon.
One boy and the girl look like this one above, and the other boy is below. The one below is a lot bigger than the other two, and he makes his presence known. He is also the first one to try anything, and I found him far away from the birthing pen yesterday.
This one, on the other hand, would not go any farther than the chicken coop and cried piteously the entire time. It sounded like a bird screaming. "Come and get me, Momma!"
Today we head out of town for a few days. We are going to an indoor waterpark and hotel to celebrate my birthday and #1's THIRTEENTH birthday! We have heard from several people who have gone to Great Wolf Lodge, and it gets high reviews. Hubby's parents are joining us, and we are meeting my cousin and her husband one night for dinner. I'm looking forward to it, but first I have to get Kelly to go into the kennel and it is POURING the rain. I think Hubby is going to have to carry her there. ------------ "Questions involving is can be answered objectively by well-designed research. Questions involving ought are value-laden and can be resolved only through dialogue and a decision-making process that includes various constituencies. Researchers should not expect their findings about is to result in educational change immediately, and without critical appraisal. Likewise, practitioners should not look to research for prescriptive advice. It seems much more sensible to use research knowledge about what is to inform dialogue about what ought to be - a dialogue that should be informed by other considerations as well." That comes from my text. Now you know why I am looking forward to getting away for a few days! That sounded a lot like a president a few years ago asking for the meaning of words!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: