Friday, January 15, 2010

Strange Occurences

This post is about strange occurences. If you can figure out what strange thing this is in my refrigerator, leave a comment. I cleaned out the fridge last weekend, and found this under the meat tray. It isn't vomit. If you can guess it, I will somehow make your day special. (Yes, I do know what it is.)
We were having dinner this evening, and at 6:00 the furnace kicked off. The strange silence made me look over at the heater, and I saw that it read 72 degrees. We leave it set at 68 and it has a four degree efficiency setting. It hasn't been to 72 in a couple of weeks and has run continually. What a wonderful heat wave we are having. Hubby and I went for a walk this evening, too.
--------
#1 has a small, black, hairy line over his lip.
--------
#1 also, without ANY prompting, cleaned up the upstairs this afternoon when he found out the Envirothon team would be over and watch a video about aquatics. It isn't even his team!!
--------
We have a ghost in our house. I have suspected it for several years, but it is becoming more clear. Others are noticing it now, too. Some of you may not believe in ghosts; I do. My husband isn't sure that he believes, but he listens to me without laughing too hard. We both definitely believe in demons doing their business still today.
Anyway, I have noticed strange things happen around the house for quite a while...doors closing, things being moved, etc. Since we have started the remodeling project the activity has been more common. Last week, Hubby vacuumed the livingroom and then no one else was in there. Later we went in to do something and noticed a pillow on the floor. I asked him why he would leave a pillow on the floor if he vacuumed, and he said he didn't. Then yesterday, packing tape was left on our bed. The tape belongs in the pantry, about 50 feet from our bed. I don't know if the ghost was giving us a hint to start packing or what, but it definitely was a strange occurence.
---------
I have to read a textbook for a class in which I will receive a grade. Now that is strange.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like mashed sweet potatoes, but why that would be under the meat tray, i have no idea. we like to watch ghost hunters (the show) and what you said about them being more active since the remodel is something they say over and over on the show. i think you are onto something. i'm sure they'd love to come do a show about your house :)

Angel said...

Sorry. It isn't sweet potatoes.