Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Finals Finally

I took my final today. It sure does feel good to be done! I studied like a bandit and I feel pretty good about it. I will find out next week how I did. This class was supposed to be a required course for the program at NCSU, but I found out last week that I didn't get in. I really am not upset about not getting in. I was afraid I might feel dejected or not good enough, but I haven't felt that way at all. I almost want to say I am relieved. I have really missed writing this semester. I know I haven't kept up the blog very well, but my own writing has gone by the wayside as I tried to complete all of my responsibilities as well as take the course. I tried praying that I would know for certain if I should complete the NC State program, but I also knew that I could get in or not get in and either might not be God's will since those admitting students may or may not be listening to God. So I wondered how I would feel upon hearing acceptance or rejection. Relief, I think, qualifies as knowing that I shouldn't be in the program. I don't exactly know what God has in mind for me, but I am excited about the possibilities. I definitely am looking forward to writing again. I am also looking at some programs here at ECU, but I don't know if I will jump right into that or wait another year. I feel a bit like I need to wait and make sure I am listening to that still, small voice. I have been reminding myself of this post from last year. We will see what happens. http://121689.blogspot.com/2009/07/prayer.html

No comments: