Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Predictability

Kelly's favorite tv show is back on the air. The chicks started hatching last night, and I just took out the first dry ones to the hutch. Now Kelly is sitting outside watching the chicks through the rabbit wire. Mary had twins about a week and a half ago. Emma and, I believe, Faye are also pregnant. Madison is always last to kid and doesn't look pregnant yet. It always seems to go in that order; Mary, Emma, Faye, Madison. I have started working on school plans for next year. I haven't quite put away all of this year's supplies, and I am still working on the yearbook for this past school year. The test scores haven't arrived yet, but still I plan for the next school year. I have started back with my writing schedule, and have enjoyed filling my days with house keeping. The guys are out on their weekly Guys Night Out. A restaurant followed by the library or Barnes and Noble is what they always seem to choose to do. We and our animals are predictable. One might think that a little change is needed to keep our lives exciting, but it doesn't seem to be. We like it predictable, just like our God. "Every good and perfect gift is from above,coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

1 comment:

brightleigh said...

Hey, sounds like you are feeling better! Let me know if you need me to help out tomorrow night...drop me an email and I can pick anything up!