Saturday, May 22, 2010

Odds and Ends

I finally unloaded my camera. We had a yard sale at church today, and we show pictures on Sunday mornings at church. So I had taken a bunch of pictures and had to get them to the "church picture lady" before it got too late for tomorrow's slides. While I was at it, I downloaded some of these. It's amazing how quickly time goes! This was a posed shot at the speech contest. I figured #1 would pitch a fit about it, but since all of the other kids' moms were making them pose too I guess he decided it was ok.
These are my boys and a friend helping at the yard sale. The younger girl goes to our church as well. The kids had a great time at the lock-in, and I think they were able to help with the sorting and set up. They also did a lot of movie watching and playing, but that was part of the idea. Both boys said they had a great time and want to do it again...the lock-in not necessarily the yard sale. They are both in bed now at 2:45 pm.
These following pictures are from Mother's Day. Kelly wanted to be in the family pictures too.
I wanted to get those pictures up before May was over. At least they got up in the Mothers Day month!
-----------
#1 had his hearing evaluation on Thursday. It all turned out fine. He doesn't have any hearing problems, though one ear is better than the other by a slight difference. It is great that he is fine, I just wish you didn't have to pay as much to find out you are fine as you do if you are not fine. It kind of makes you wish you just went with your gut and ignored the doctors.
-----------
I just want you to know how old my husband and I are getting. Last night- a Friday night!- we were without children. We watched a tv show. I took a Benadryl and headed to bed by 10:00 ALONE! Oh for a lock-in outside of allergy season!

No comments: