Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Boy

It took me nearly a week, but here they are as promised. Actually I haven't unloaded my camera yet, but these were sent to me by the Soil and Water Dept. I doubt that my pictures will be as nice.
Above is #1 receiving his plaque for honorable mention. He really did do a good job. Below is a shot of the audience. I am behind the guy on the left with the bright aqua shirt. Some of you haven't seen my short hair-do yet.
Below are the 8 grade students sitting outside waiting their turn to speak. My boy felt awkward that he was the only guy, but we all reassured him that is the way to have it! The girl in the middle of the row with the red hair and black pants suit was the first place winner. The 26 year old sitting on the end with her black hair facing you was the second place winner. I'm glad my 13 year old looks 13.
-------------
We had a special evening at church last night. We had a speaker from TN come to help us through some identity issues and we will be working with him for a while to see if we can get our church moving in the right direction. The best part for me was being with our church family in the middle of the week to share a meal. It was so encouraging to see everyone even though I didn't get to talk to all of them. We are truly blessed to be here.

No comments: